July:
We started off the month by going home to IL for a visit and to go to our friends wedding. It was a pretty awesome weekend. Kev went home a little earlier to be home for Fourth of July, Ribfest, and to have his brothers bachelor party. When I got to Illinois I stayed with my Mom & Rick for a couple days, then to my Dad & Christy's, and then to Kev's parent house. A lot of driving, and jumping from house to house. But it was definitely worth it to see all my family & friends. I was getting a little home sick! For the last weekend we were home we went to our friends Anna & Pete's wedding, it was so great to see all our WIU college friends! Later in the month Kev & Derek (our friend who lives in CA) went to Santa Monica for a MANcation. They stayed by the beach,hung out, rented bikes, walked around, drank, ate good food, etc. Sounds like a ton of fun (i kinda wish i would've gone!)
i swear he didn't cry everytime i held him, just in pictures!
August:
We didn't do a whole lot of exciting things in August, just one super exciting thing! Kev surprised me with a weekend trip to Sedona for my Birthday. It was so fun. We did so much in that one weekend. We went to a wine tasting, went hiking (in 100 degree heat), walked around downtown, went out to some great restaurants, etc. It was a wonderful way to turn 25! Then when we got home on Sunday we went straight over to ABC's to pick up Maddux. We had our weekly sunday dinner with the family, that was Portillos! My Mom, Rick & Dan sent me Portillo's for my birthday dinner, and wow was it delish! Then A surprised me with a delicious cake! We tried to make homemade ice cream and failed, so better luck next time! Then it was present time, ABC & Dad & Christy bought me a kindle! I love it. I am so thankful to have such a great boyfriend and family! Couldn't ask for anything more. I also loved getting calls, texts, facebook posts, and messages from all my friends and family to wish me a happy birthday. Definitely one to remember!took pic by the javalinas to show to addy!
September:
September we left AZ to head back to IL again, 2nd time this summer. We went home to celebrate Kenny & Bernie getting married. We did all kinds of stuff to help the happy couple get ready! Kevin went golfing with Kenny & his dad to help him relax a little bit (even though he was already pretty relaxed). I went with Bernie to do some running and errands. We picked up place cards, the dress, went to lunch, got our nails done, and more! We headed to the rehearsal dinner on friday night and then we went out with the boys to do a little karaoke! Then the next day was THE day! It was a beautiful wedding and a really fun reception. Overall a great time and an awesome wedding. Congrats again to the new Mr & Mrs.so glad i got this pic. best pic ever!
After getting back to Arizona, we didn't do a whole lot. I've been really into painting, crafting, and bow making lately. Also obsessed with the website, Pinterest! It sucks me in everytime.
Kev recently got in to a car accident while driving home from work. I'm not sure if it was more scary for me or him?!?! I always worry about him driving so much! He was totally fine though, just a little sore the next day. The car has a couple of bumps and cracks but nothing too terrible. I'm just glad he's okay!
Me and Kev has been laying low besides that working out, laying out, watching football, and hanging out with ABC, still doing family dinner every sunday!
Another exciting thing that happened towards the end of September, Amy & Brian found out if they were having a boy or girl! I got to go to the ultrasound, and it was one of the coolest things I've ever experienced. I was amazed, it is truly an experience. I'm so glad they let me come along!Check out their post to see how (I'm good at keeping secrets) Boy or Girl?
This is the cake I made for the gender reveal, it was awesome! So exciting for everyone! Can't wait for baby eyer #2, I love him already! Congratulations again A B & C! Camden you're going to be the best big brother :)



No comments:
Post a Comment