On Friday, Camden and I went and visited Amy at work for a Little Gym Party. There were treats, games, and crafts it was really fun. I surprised Amy with drawing a moustache on Camden..it was so cute! He was a great little pirate.
Saturday was the big Eyer Halloween Party! We spent all day getting ready for the party, making snacks, getting ready in our costumes, and decorating! My friends Becca & Todd came a little earlier with their daughter Eden to play with Camden before he went to sleep.
The party was super fun and we had tons of fun creating our costumes. We are so glad some of our friends could make it. Everyone had wonderful costumes, and I guess people liked ours because we got 2nd in the costume contest! We went a little 90's with our costumes, Kev was Inspector Gadget and I was Carmen SanDiego. There were some really creative costumes.
Later that night we went to a Fall Festival with ABC and it was really fun! It was really fun and completely Free. They had crafts, games, food, bounce houses, photo booths,etc It was so much fun! Of course we all had to dress up again because we Love Halloween!
We Love Halloween...Can't wait for next year!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment