So it's been a month. We've done some exciting stuff and I can't believe how incredibly fast it went. I attended Eden's 1st Birthday party, and it was so cute and cupcake themed. Eden was so happy the whole party even though she didn't nap all day!
Every Thursday I watch Camden for a couple hours while A goes to work; so we usually go on a walk, color, and watch a movie. Here are some pics I took of him coloring...SO CUTE!
this is me...trying to be artsy. i took some more "artsy" ones but i decided not to post those ones!
what a cutie patootie
another day he baked cookies with Bil during the day and then later me and him frosted them. it was fun and they turned out pretty cute!
Then one night we went out and had a girls night. My friend Meghan met me and Amy out for Lindsay & Bethany's birthday! We had a lot of fun, talking and dancing and what not!
SIL & BIL...not the cutest pic but oh well! :)
Then this last Sunday we all went to the zoo, and we had so much fun! It was so nice out and the wildlife zoo is so close, it was just a great day :)
My Favorite :)
This octopus was moving sooo much!
Kev wanted me to take this picture of him posing by this giant tortoise!
Eyer family..weird face B
Best Buds....&there's a white tiger somewhere back there
giant snake behind us...and there's no glass in this exhibit! awesome & a lil scary !
So that was the month! In a nutshell. I'm excited for February...we move in to our new apt & kev's parents come to visit! YAY!

Fun times!! We will miss you even though you will only be 20 min. away. :(
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, and keep it up. I look forward to looking at it each day.
ReplyDeletelove you
xoxo
Love your blog and your pics! Love the vintage owl too! who who! And look...there's little Eden that hopefully I will get to meet one day! So glad you are doing the contest....secretly hoping you will win because gosh, who wouldn't want to photograph a drop dead gorgeous couple!!! (assuming you will invite Kevin to join you. Ha!)
ReplyDeleteAnd so glad you took the blog every day challenge too. Isn't it FUN!!!