January 01, 2011

365th day of 2010 !

Well we've had a wonderful year in 2010! I can't even begin to write all the things that have happened over the last year, so I won't!

I'll just say it was a great year, I've learned a lot, made new friends but kept our old friends, and we experienced new things! I can't wait to see what's in store for this year, I'm sure it will be nothing short of amazing :)

I started off the celebration for the end of the year, a little early.  On Thursday I had a girls night with the 4 girls I worked with at the school.  It was good to catch up with everyone and how their holidays have been so far.  We ate some delicious food, laughed,sang, danced, drank, and had a blast! We decided that it should be something we do at least once a month, especially now that I'm working full time at home. 


 Then the next day was NEW YEARS EVE ! We hung out all day, ran some errands,  played games and ate some good snack food!  Then we headed across the street for our neighbors party.  We had a lot of fun, I might have had a little too much fun! We played some drinking games, met some new people, talked a lot, and ate a lot!  It was so cool that we were right across the street because after midnight struck and we hung out for a little longer we said our goodbyes and walked across the street! Good times :)



SOOOO...I'm going to start doing this blog idea I got from one of Amy's friends (thanks natalie!) Starting today I will be posting one picture a day for the entire year! Kevin asked me "of what?" ...ANYTHING!  Me, him, us, Cam, Maddux,etc.  I will still update the blog with entries that aren't just pictures but every day(hopefully) I will post a photo! Something else I decided to do along with this is title each blog with a lyric from a song. Something fun to do! I'm excited :)


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I can't believe it's 2011..CrAzY! 
I wish for everyone to have a safe, happy,healthy, and wonderful year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be watching for those photos. Have a wonderful 2011 --- so happy for you and Kevin that everything is going so well.

    Love
    Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete